Tuesday, September 06, 2011

What People write...


"  billet doux"















Some crazy nuts strike out the naughty words in our library books. I wouldn't have noticed the naughty words at all, if I wasn't compelled to hold up the book in the light to see what's printed. It's deadly irritating. 

Of course I'd like to share the rest of my life with you, but I would really like to start Saturday, since I'm invited to a great party!

Feminine, timid, super-helpless little woman wanted by man, who has just divorced the opposite...

Even a busdriver with lots of passengers might feel lonely...

After having been divorced for 17 years I'm beginning to miss a man. 

Help! All I've got a grasp on is my spice rack. 

My breasts are very small, so I always wear big sweaters. If a guy feel like touching me, he cannot find them, and it is so embarrassing.

What I want is difficult to define. I have just heard that the most furious things happen both in and outside bed.

Hair stylist-trainee wants a room with access to kitchen and toilet. It's urgent...

If  a guy says I've got pretty eyes I shut up like an oyster. I'm sure he's having me on....


The wild life is boring. I tried it last night..

Love without sex is hopeless. Sex without love is double hopeless. This is my starting-point.

I'm not naive. From friends in Paris I have just received a purple silk sheet for my water bed. 

Women-legs are very pretty, and I don't bother to look at women in slacks . That's why I was divorced...

I have decided that I want a good family life. To this belongs in my old-fashioned opinion  a man - at least on Sundays...


That's all for now............

photo wedding in Rye.: gb

2 comments:

Teresa Evangeline said...

Where did you find these? Very amusing things people say.

Thyra said...

Hej Teresa! I've kept them from a magazine where they brought a series each week. Got a whole bunch of them! I have not found them myself in the advertisements! LOL!!

Cheers
Grethe